The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, aka London 2012, kicks off tomorrow. While I might be Team USA, I can certainly appreciate the awesomeness of the host city. There are countless reasons to love England: Glastonbury, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, The Beatles and, of course, hot men with amazing accents.
In honor of the Olympics kick-off, I wanted to showcase some of my favorite "It" Girls to come out of the UK.
(Clockwise from left)
- The Saturdays: Fresh and fun girl group, whose On Your Radar album is practically flawfree.
- Audrey Hepburn: Legend.
- Sarah Burton: Genius and current creative director of Alexander McQueen.
- Florence Welch: Enchanting vocal superstar.
- Emilia Clarke & Lena Headey: Two of my favorite reasons for watching HBO's Game of Thrones.
- Cheryl: Gorgeous former Girls Aloud member who gave us the treasures "Call My Name," "Fight For This Love" and this gif.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: She's the Duchess. Duh.
- Victoria Beckham: Fashion designer, author, mother of adorable children/wife of one of the hottest men alive and forever my favorite Spice Girl.